Find out what we do and what we are best at.
Direct Media Design offers web training sessions and multimedia training courses that will help your business to grow in the right direction. Whether you want to know more about Microsoft Office or web design, whether you want to learn the basics in just 1 day or you want more comprehensive training over 2 or 3 days, whether you want your sessions to be group-based or one-to one, our experienced training team will be there to pass on their expertise and develop the skills of you and your staff.
Our Training courses
Currently we’re running the following courses:
- Understanding Microsoft Office Packages (MS Office - using Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Web design for beginners (1 day)
- Understanding the basics of Dreamweaver and web design (1 day)
- Understanding the basics of MySQL and PHP (1 day)
- Dynamic web development with Dreamweaver, PHP and MySQL (2 days)
- How to build a Content Management System with PHP and MySQL (3 days)
- Understanding Search Engine Optimisation (1 day)
- Introduction to web graphics and images (1 day)
- Introduction to Flash (1 day)
Where and when can we do it?
Training can be provided at your office, at our office or virtually using Skype and screen sharing facilities. This is to maximise your potential for learning. What’s more, we even organise evening and weekend sessions to allow your skills to develop out of business hours.
Make sure that your work-force has the skills to take your business forwards. Contact Direct Media Design to discuss your training requirements today.
Check out our outstanding portfolio of professional web design, web development, Flash development and corporate identity.
Learn about us
Find out about the Direct Media Design team, the projects we’ve worked on, what’s our philosophy and how our company has evolved.
What we can do
Find out more about our professional services and how we’ll find the best marketing solutions for you and your business.
Read our blog
For all the latest news about Direct Media Design and the industry we work in as well as useful hints and tips, check out our blog today.